2 Line Drawings

 For the line drawings i had to first find the images i desired. The instructions were that you can but as long as it is not an exact copy for an image with lines.

I used Photopea to start off, i hated this software. Its discusting, it didn't feel right in my hands. with no movement in the mouse. It felt off.

I chose this image:


I first created a new layer. Then chose the brush tool to then shrink the pixel size of the brush. This shortened the width of the strokes. The image that was created was a monstrosity.

The lines were wonky due to the movement issues with the image. The brush strokes were rubish to work with.
It was so bad i gave up.
I then moved on, and searched up 'sexy mnm'. I chose this image due to hits simplicity and sauciness.
The results are shocking.
I traced the outline leaving the limbs out of the image making sure that its 'different' from the original.
It was so bad.
I made a layer on top of the image to then trace the outline of every part.
I absolutely hated working with this software.
It wasn't a smooth experience for me at all, it made working with line work so bad. But i couldn't leave the image unfinished to i gave her the curtesy of being coloured in.

I highly do not recommend Photopea.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Software To Help With Character Design No.2

20th November - Dante

25th November Blog - Dante