Reflect 30th November - Dante

I have done many things this week, I have completed my second assignment by creating an idea for a digital product, I chose to do energy drinks being sold online.

I wrote about other brands and how they advertise to their intended target audience, and the brands I wrote about where 'PRIME' and 'Monster Energy'.

I talked about how Monster advertises with game companies like Activision using the Call Of Duty game franchise.


The amount of people online playing on the Call Of Duty franchise exceeds 20 million maybe more, which is mind blowing in my eye.

I then talked about how PRIME advertises to its target audience and how their influence across social media helped largely to increase its popularity.
The fact that two video makers became such an popular and successful brands gives me hope for future generations, it shows that you don't need to be extremely intelligent to become successful in life.
I also talked about how they use their influence to bond relationships with brands such as FBC, WWE, UFC and Arsenal. By using these brands they further their popularity and reach across the globe.



Next, i talked about the best way to advertise my idea and how i would choose to do it. I read on the sun articles about the best way to advertise and i took notes.

I talked about how they advertised and what made it be better than the rest. It was mostly about the colour and music choice in my opinion. I also decided to jot down some points about the idea and made a board for it.

That was the end of the first part of task 2.

It then came to the slideshow and the analysis, which i feel went very well. It was made to capture the essence of the idea and not to create any images to show what it would look like. I made many slides to show how i wanted it to feel and what features it would carry throughout the idea.


The process was fairly simple but to add the animations in the way i wanted took a bi of the time but was done. The images where kept short and not too large to cover the entire page. That was the original idea.

The original idea was one image per slide which I didn't really like so i decided to restart and produce something 10x better. I felt accomplished and much more confident in my piece. 

The final part was an analysis on how my idea would reach its intended audience. It took time to think about but was finished quickly. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Software To Help With Character Design No.2

20th November - Dante

25th November Blog - Dante