Character Design

 Character Design:

We were given the task to create a character based off 3 words that came to our head or generated by a word generator. My words were Teenager, Detective, and Skinny. There weren't many options to choose from so these were the best I could go for.

This was the final result of trying to create this character, to me they look a bit scruffy but for a few easy attempts, they came out alright.
I used the website Piskel to create pixel art of a detective. Piskel is a website which allows you to draw anything up to a certain resolution, it is very easy to understand and nice to use. Any of this could have been completely different if I had gotten any other words describing a character. For me this shows the levels of character design in highly produced games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Software To Help With Character Design No.2

20th November - Dante

25th November Blog - Dante